- Log in to your Dropbox for Business account.
- Click on Admin Console.
The Dropbox Admin Console is launched in a new browser tab.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Single sign-on.
- Select Optional or Required.
- Set the Sign in URL to match the SAML SSO Endpoint found under Global Settings > SSO information in the M-Pin SSO web console:
- Click on Change certificate and upload the M-Pin SSO X.509 certificate (downloaded from the web console by clicking on Global Settings > SAML Metadata)
In the M-Pin SSO web console:
- Under Integration, click on the + button next to Dropbox profiles.
The Add Dropbox profile page is displayed.
- Complete the required fields and save the profile. Settings:
- Name: (required) – name of the profile, e.g. Sample Dropbox Profile
- Recipient URL – IAM client application end point to which the M-Pin SSO SAML response is returned
- LDAP Profile: – if you have LDAP profiles configured, they will be available in this drop-down. Only users connected to one of these profiles will be able to access the Dropbox service when they log in.