- Log in to Samange.
- In the SSO Configuration section, configure the following settings:
- Single Sign-On with SAML – enabled
- Path to Samange SAML issuer (SP ID) – samange.com
- Identity Provider URL – the Single Sign-On Service Location URL (found under Global Settings > SAML Metadata in the M-Pin SSO web console)
- Certificate – M-Pin SSO X.509 certificate (found under Global Settings > SSO information in the M-Pin SSO web console)
- At the time of writing (mid-2015), the certificate must be pasted in the text area on the Setup page of the Dashboard in your Samange account
In the M-Pin SSO web console:
- Under Integration, click on the + button next to Samange profiles.
The Add Samange profile page is displayed.
- Complete the required fields and save the profile. Settings:
- Name: (required) – name of the profile, e.g. 'Sample Samange Profile'
- LDAP Profile: – if you have LDAP profiles configured, they will be available in this drop-down
- Recipient URL: – IAM end point for the client app (if any)
- Subdomain: (required) – your chosen sub-domain name to be used on the Samange domain for accessing the Samange service by your users. For example, if your subdomain is mpin, then users will access Samanage through https://mpin.samanage.com.
After saving, the profile is displayed on the Samange profiles page.
From this point on, when your users visit the Samange service and enter an email address belonging to the profile just set up, Samange will detect that single sign-on is enabled and a password will no longer be necessary.