- Sign in to WebEx
- In the SSO Configuration section, configure the following Settings:
- Federation protocol – SAML 2.0
- SSO profile type – SP Initiated
- Path to WebEx SAML issuer (SP ID) – www.webex.com
- Path to M-Pin SSO SAML issuer (IdP ID) – the path to the M-Pin SSO SAML metadata
- Customer SSO service login URL – the SAML SSO Endpoint URL of your M-Pin SSO System (found under Global Settings > SSO information in the M-Pin SSO web console)
- User name format – email address
- Authentication context class reference –
For details on how to configure these settings, refer to the WebEx user documentation.
In the M-Pin SSO web console:
- Under Integration, click on the + button next to WebEx profiles.
The Add WebEx profile page is displayed.
- Complete the required fields and save the profile:
- Name: (required) – name of the profile, e.g. 'Sample WebEx Profile'
- LDAP Profile: – if you have LDAP profiles configured, they will be available in this drop-down
- Recipient URL: – IAM end point for the client app (if any)
- Metadata: (required) – WebEx's metadata (available from your WebEx account, SSO Configuration section.
After saving, the profile is displayed on the WebEx profiles page.
From this point on, when your users visit the WebEx service and enter an email address belonging to the profile just set up, WebEx will detect that single sign-on is enabled and a password will no longer be necessary.